Simply fill up the form below and we will get in touch with you. For more information on studying with AIC simply get in touch our experienced call from our student counselors.
Study in USA
USA is home to the highest number of international students in the world. With famous cities, epic landscapes, highly ranked universities and exciting campus environments, studying in the US offers the perfect blend of educational quality and cultural experience.
The United States has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields. At the undergraduate level, excellent programs exist in traditional disciplines, as well as in professional fields. At the graduate level, students have the opportunity to work directly with some of the finest minds in their field of study, with the chance to become involved with exclusive research and educational opportunities. U.S. degrees are recognized throughout the world for their excellence.
Benefits of Studying in USA
• Highest-ranked universities in the world. USA boasts an impressive seven out of the world’s top 10 universities according to the 2017-2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. In fact, 33 of the top 100 [Source: QS World Ranking 2019] universities are based in the US.
• US education is recognized all over the world. One of the reasons students who study at US universities are so successful after graduation is because they were educated not just on a specific major, but also on other subjects such as mathematics, sciences, philosophy, history and literature.
• Cultural diversity with a classroom full of students from different parts of the world, you’ll experience a stimulating and rich learning environment.
• English is the primary language spoken in the US and all courses are taught in English. You’ll be able to develop your skills and become more desirable to employers. Friendly atmosphere
• The US is at the forefront of scientific and creative innovation. Large research institutions in the US, in particular, offer opportunities for students to work side-by-side with their professors and apply what they are learning in the classroom to the lab.